This is so good and easy. It is so much easier to make than a pie. It also makes the house smell good too. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 3 pounds Granny Smith Apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Place peeled and sliced apples in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix the apples, cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle white cake mix over the top.
- Evenly pour the melted butter over the top of the cake mix.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.